Do you want to shake up the vibrant, yet seemingly monotonous coffee scene? Are you ready to set on a coffee adventure and inspire others? If you are, then Muni Coffee is the place for you!!
- At least one year experience as a Barista in a busy specialty coffee shop in London
- Fluent command of English language and great communication skills
- Free-pour latte art skills
- Attention to detail and the ambition to make every cup of coffee the best you’ve ever made
- The schedule to accommodate flexible shifts
- a cheery and accommodating attitude towards partners, team members and customers
- A fun and outgoing character with a willingness to encourage others
- a working knowledge of Food / Health safety
- Experience in preparing basic food items such sandwiches, salads, soups, and sweets
- Experience in opening and closing a coffee shop and working on morning early shifts
- We are offering a competitive hourly pay
- You’ll receive excellent training from our partners
- We’re offering you the chance to work with a new and exciting team, willing to make a difference and take up a new challenge
- You will get to know the exciting world of speciality coffee and get involved in our coffee events
- You will have the opportunity to grow with the company with prospects to become a Head Barista
- You will have the space to grow your leadership skills and to innovate coffee shop food
- You will be part of Muni’s social mission efforts to develop coffee farms at their origin
Jena and Julian are a married couple living in London. They are passionate about coffee, excited about opening the first ever Muni coffee shop in the next few months and thrilled you’ve decided to check out their website! Feel free to contact them any time.
Our First Coffee Shop
We are gearing up to open our first ever Muni Coffee Shop in London! The date for our Grand Opening is 11th June 2016, the location is 166 Fulham Road, SW10 9PR. Check our Instagram for the latest photos.
Buy Our Coffee Online
We love all sorts of coffee, except mediocre one. We have found some of the world’s most exciting coffee in the Philippines, an origin that no coffee shop in London offers yet. We are pleased to offer our first single origin coffee online now!